Our Kazakhstan immigration services range from business visas for one time or frequent travelers, to Work Permits for CEOs, deputies, managers and specialists getting employed in Kazakhstan.
Non-residents aspiring to work in Kazakhstan require a work visa before they can legally begin employment. Companies hiring non-residents without a valid work permit risk persecution.
We can help with the following visa types:
Work Visa C3
- This Working visa for foreigners visiting Kazakhstan with a purpose of work, including their family members.
- It allows single entry until 90 days / multiple entry until 3 years; in some cases its validity can be up to 1 year single entry and 5 years multiple entry.
Work Visa C4
- This Working visa for foreigners visiting Kazakhstan with a purpose of self-employment on professions which are in-demand in the economic sector of the economy of Kazakhstan.
- It allows single entry for until 90 days / multiple entry until 3 years
Work Visa C5
- So called ”Business Immigrant” visa are used by foreigners to move to Kazakhstan with a purpose of entrepreneurial activity.
- allow single entry until 90 days / multiple entry until 2 years; in some cases until 3 years)
Work Visa C6
- Seasonal workers’ visa allow hiring seasonal workers.
- single entry until 90 days / multiple entry until 1 year
Our services include reviewing your candidacy, applying for your visa, processing renewals, appealing and tracking your application.
Submit your inquiry today and our visa consultant will come back to you with advice on how to best start: